One thing I loved to do was get manicures and pedicures! The fumes from the nail salon were enough to make me want to pass out and I decided to start doing them at home! Assuming I was saving myself from the chemical harm of breathing it in... I didn't even think about the chemicals I was putting on my own nails!! Not to mention Ralph would make me go on the sunporch to paint my nails because he REALLY couldn't stand the smell that much!! Enter the BEST Nail Polish in existents... ACQUARELLA!!!
"Acquarella is a clean slate. With water as our solvent and an engineered safe co-polymer structure, we have nothing in common with the legacy that is conventional nail polish. Acquarella is virtually odorless, dries quickly, has excellent shine and wear, without a base or top coat, and these are only some of the benefits of this amazing nail polish technology."
The nail polish is AMAZING!!! Odorless, dries super fast so I don't ruin them and looks stunning!!! But the biggest concern I had was answered....No toxicity!!!
To think I'm no longer using toxic nail polish... acetone to remove it (MORE chemicals) which left my nails and fingertips dry and brittle and no more aerosol cans of drying spray...need I say it, but yes MORE chemicals!! Acquarella has it ALL covered!!!
In my fun review package I received:
Conditioner & Remover
What Acquarella Polish does NOT contain:
- Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde like derivatives
- Toluene, Ketones or any petrochemical solvents
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP) or other phthalates
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Polyurethanes or Polyurethane film-formers
- Parabens or Camphor
- Mercury, Lead, FD&C or Coal Tar (Lake) products in our colorants
- Gluten or wheat by-products
- Any aromatic hydrocarbons.
- 3 Way Buffer great for surface preparation of the nail
- Ultra Buffer promotes better adhesion of Acquarella Nail Polish
- Cuticle Stick great for gentle removal of polish and cleaning
- Additionally, Ultra Buffer can be used ON THE SURFACE of Acquarella Polish to restore shine!