Sunday, March 11, 2012

Spring Trays

We recently found out we are Having a BABY GIRL!!! So I joined Top Baby Blogs and would be over the Moon if you would take two seconds, (Really just TWO I promise) by clicking the link below then clicking the First Owl!! You are Awesome!! Thank You, Hope you enjoy the Spring Trays!! :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

I love to Entertain and I have a HUGE love for serving platters!! I wanted to create something Fun and Spring like for my next batch of Cupcakes (which will be Super Cute so get your cupcake pans out!) I had a few cans of spray paint in the basement and a couple of Flower buckets that would be perfect for Pops. So I was left with Trays to build....I headed to the Dollar Store and purchased 6 platters and 4 candle holders for a Grand total of $10 dollars! I cant believe that I was able to have Two 3 trier serving platters and 3 Decorative Buckets that all fit the Spring Theme for only $10 DOLLARS!! What's even better is if you are bringing a Dish or dessert to a friends house for a get together, party or BBQ you wont feel like you need to get your dishes back and I'm sure your Host will be Super excited to get a Wicked Cute Serving platter...which literally only cost you a few dollars!! Plus if you have someone who is a good painter...Hi Ryan ;) (that's my brother) They can paint "Themed" ideas onto your platters. Talk about a real conversation starter when you have custom hand crafted serving trays at your event!! I have a couple ideas in mind for my next batch of trays..... :o) But take a look at My Spring/Summer Trays for the Happy warm days to come....


All the serving platters spray painted well...The yellow did take two coats but literally dried in 8 minutes!! Once they were all dry I took them inside and put four marks on the center of the trays and placed a little hot glue on the candle holders!!

I thought it was Pretty exciting that they Matched my Painting in the Dinning Room too!! :o)






You can get recent Blog updates through Pinterest HERE!!

Need to pick up a few other colors of Spray paint....Then on the hunt for PineCones...This is the centerpiece I want to put my Spring Platters around...Planning on making three pine-cone centerpieces. 



Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...