Saturday, March 17, 2012

Glitter Nails

 I have not Raved enough about Martha Stewart. I Love Her! I love her Craft line, Cooking line, Dog line...You name it I have it or want it! All the products are high quality, even my dogs cant tear through her dog toys! My heart literally Flutters when I open up the Mailbox and see a new issue of her "Living" magazine. I know that night I will have a Long Hot Bath, Ice Cold water, indulge in a few Godiva chocolates and Read my Living Magazine! (Not to mention all subscribers can get it on their ipads free with their subscription. So today I decided to do something a little different. I bought a package of Martha Stewart Glitter for a couple of Easter Projects....but now I'm thinking I may need another package. These will definitely be going on my Magnetic Pedi/Mani Board Love Love Love the look of this....Y'all have to try it!!!! 

For More DIY you can follow me HERE :)
      I Purchased the Glitter at AcMoore and my Ring is from Nordstrom :o)



                                        Now for Todays Hairdo....I'm going to attempt to do this....We will see! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...