Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ikkletots Bibs

Ikkletots Bibs have stolen my heart!!! I love Baby & Toddler Fashion...I have been having so much fun dressing Sophia and to have another girl in October is a DREAM Come True! Sophia loves to shop! I have done away with most of Sophia's bibs because frankly their ugly, even as a baby it was hard to put one on her because I didn't like it! I hate the way bibs look on baby's, and it is hard to see their outfits! The reality of the matter is, baby's do NEED them and toddlers TOO!! I was so excited when I was offered the Ikkletots Bib sets for review! They are so trendy and cute...did I mention SUPER absorbent! They are made with a great quality fabric and really do the job. All while looking Super Adorable!! What I REALLY Love is the buttoning system, they stay on and are adjustable!!! Which saves me money because they can be used for the new baby as well as my toddler!


I seriously can not handle the cuteness!!!



About the Product
  • BABY STAYS DRY, CLOTHES STAY CLEAN: Got a drooler on your hands? These double-layered bibs are absorbent on one side & waterproof on the other, so baby stays dry, clean & comfortable.
  • ADORABLY CUTE & STYLISH: Give your infant her own signature look! This set features 4 fashion-forward designs suitable for girls. Simple prints coordinate with most outfits.
  • WON'T IRRITATE BABY'S SKIN: Made of 100% cotton knit on front with soft fleece on back. Durable with just a light stretchiness. Non toxic materials and nickel-free snaps give you peace of mind!
  • MAKES A GREAT GIFT: Stuck on what to get for that baby shower or baptism? This distinctive 4-pack is a unique and practical gift idea for expectant or new moms and dads. For ages 3 - 36 months.
  • 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE: We're confident you'll love these super-cute, girl bandana bibs! But if not, simply let us know and we'll issue a prompt and courteous refund.
Head over to Amazon and Score your Ikkletots bibs NOW!!! Perfect for new moms, baby shower gifts and just to spoil your little one!! These are a must have and you can not beat the quality and price!! Shop HERE!!!

With Sophia's sensitive skin a lot of things bug her...but Ikkletots is Amazing!!!! I don't have to worry about spills or messes... Teething baby use the waterproof side....Messy toddler no worries!! And believe me I have one!! Ikkletots is currently only available in the US but stay tuned...will be hitting the UK before you know it!!!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...