Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Hop into Spring with Kelestic On the Go Pharmacy


We are in full swing of end of the year school events, spring sports, school activities and travel!! I’ve noticed that having extreme organization at home and in my car make for such a smooth transition from school, home, softball/soccer fields and vacations. There are several “must haves” on my list but Kelestic On the Go Pharmacy is right at the top!!! Between seasonal allergies, Sophia’s sensitive skin and need for Benadryl if she is bitten by any bug or just the “go go go” headache, I’m able to have my entire medicine cabinet with me at all times!!! I also love being able to help out a fellow parent if they are in need of something at a game or the park! Life is BUSY and no one wants to suffer at the ball field when allergies kick up or a headache comes on! 


This small container system is the ultimate organizational tool!!! Once purchased they will email you mini labels you can use for a custom box… or follow the sizing chart to make custom labels for prescription pills! On the flaps that flip up I also penciled in anything I needed to know such as dosage and expiration dates. I’m telling you all to RUN and get this container!!! Perfect for travel too!! The quality is top notch durable plastic and all 10 compartments are very secure.  The sizing is what got me… Size: 2.4" x 3.7" x 1.18"!!! Fill it up and toss in your purse, center console in your car or even your pocket! 





You will have your own personal mini on the go pharmacy at your disposal! The convenience alone is worth it… imagine the space ten pill bottles and medication packaged boxes would take up if you were to travel with it all!? This is the ultimate solution to fit anyone’s lifestyle! 





I’m also a sucker for all things “mini” and the tiny little labels are just too cute!!!! Kelestic On the Go Pharmacy is having a big sale right now!! You can go HERE to purchase now!!! They also have different colors!!! Happy Shopping!! Stay tuned for more must haves!! And thank you to my awesome followers as we are about to hit the 4 million mark! You all ROCK!! 


XO,


Sarah 



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...