Sunday, May 31, 2015

Blushing Paper

So My wedding happened...then I disappeared!!! Ha! It was everything I could have dreamed of and then some!! But after it was over it took awhile for all the excitement to die down. I was of course a sucker for details during the whole wedding process and one of my favorites was a Hashtag sign that was made by Blushing Paper!!!

I'm still waiting for professional pictures to come back (waiting is torture haha) But I will update when they come in! We put them in rustic frames!
 
Here is a bit more about this fabulous company!!
 
The Evolution of Blushing Paper
                           
"The Blushing Paper Store evolved from my love of crafting, design, and party planning. I have to admit that I am the repeat brides maid, and well...never the bride. As the brides maid, my imagination ran wild with possibilities when it came to the decor. The big day should be about being in the moment with the one you love, not worrying about the details too much but the beauty IS WITHIN THE D E T A I L S.

Leave the worry up to The Blushing Paper to get all our lovely goods to make your wedding, wall decor, and gifts as unique, personable, and special as possible. I hope you will find all that you need here. Let's make both our dreams come true!"

XOXO,
Jen
Well Jen thank you for being truly amazing and artistic!!! You put that magical touch on my wedding and I am so grateful!

 
Not only is Blushing Paper the most dreamy and magical place for wedding goods but the owner is  also a fine art wedding photographer and her website is www.jennysoi.com Go Check it out!!!! Amazing is an understatement!! This Girl ROCKS!!!



 Don't forget to #blushingpaper on Instagram

TO SHOP BLUSHING PAPER Head over to their Etsy Shop HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...