Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Power Stepping right into Spring

 Spring has sprung!!!! And we have exciting news!!!! Our family has grown by four paws 🐾 Introducing the newest member, BEN!!! Benny boy is the sweetest Frenchie! We lost our dogs due to old age in the fall, and it was completely devastating. Sammie was 19 and Joshy was 16... I know they lived the best life but there was such a huge hole in our hearts. The house felt empty, and a crazy string of events led our sweet Benny Boy home a few months later! He is everything we needed and then some! His crazy puppy antics keep us on our toes, and we are loving every second of it! 


Now that the warm weather is approaching, we are eager to get out and do all the exciting things with our new pup!!! Both girls are signed up for Spring Softball! Ralph of course will be volunteering out on the field! He’s been dealing with foot pain, and we finally found something that will give him relief! It’s these amazing top of the line insoles for plantar fasciitis. He feels like a new person, even his podiatrist recommended these insoles! They did not disappoint! He also said it’s weird being pain free… and I’m relieved because I know he will be spending hours on the softball fields with our girls!!! I can't rave enough about these! If you ever deal with foot pain or trouble with posture you need to check them out! Seriously you have to head over to PowerStep, you won't be disappointed. Even if it's just to get information, Ralph learned so much about what is causing his foot pain. Foot health is so important especially if you are a busy parent constantly on the go like us! They are all about relief and prevention! Ralph has me convinced that I need insoles as well... I don't have foot pain, but I have hip pain and after reading all the information he believes that it is rooted in my feet and how I walk! I'm going to give it a go too! These are the ones Ralph got, did I mention they are heat moldable for an exact fit! 


We have opening day in April!! Can’t believe how quick time is flying by! With both girls now into softball we knew we needed gear! We went with Academy for their sportswear and a few things from Epic Sports!! You all know I’m a sucker for anything monogrammed so I’m tempted to buy themed softball cups with their names, but I know come summer we will be right back into the thick of cheer! Ralph also thinks we have a crazy cup obsession so we will just stick with the 100 travel cups we already have hahaha Soccer has officially been dropped from our lineup hahahha I think this makes Ralph happy as he was never a soccer fan! Now we gear up for an incredible softball season before cheerleading starts in August... and you all know we go "MIA" missing in action come the busy cheer season! We can't wait.... this year NATIONALS in Florida! We know these girls can do it!! 



I hope you all have an amazing week!!!! I’m excited for this season!!! Stay tuned as I will be sharing our favorite spring recipes and activities!!  

Sarah 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...