Friday, July 27, 2012

Baby of the Month


July Baby Of the Month:

Carlie Alexis

Everyone meet Carlie Alexis…She graced us with her presence on December 6th 2011. 

 Her mommy is my cousin and the day of her birth I flooded her mommy with these questions…

“Are you nervous?!?  Do you think you will Die?!? Oh my god there will be a lot of blood, are you scared?! What are those machine’s beeping for, are you ok?!?”  “Is that a needle in your arm, I’m dizzy are my lips white…I need to lay down, Push Over” as I then crawl into her hospital bed. Snap some pictures of our feet and ask some more ridiculous questions. So as you can tell I am NOT the best support system.

 I was Scared to Death!!!
                          I am a wimp!
                                       Someone may need to have my baby for me?!? 

Back to Baby!! 

Carlie Alexis is precious! 


Some of her favorite things…..


Her Bouncy, Floor mat and swimming in the pool. 

In her Spare time you can find her Hanging out with her Uncle Steven, Grandma & Grandpa! 
 


Carlie aka The Night Owl is finally sleeping through the night. Yippeee GO CARLIE



She is now rolling over on her own and is a huge fan of SQUASH! 





Carlie enjoys trips to the Zoo, Target, and going into Boston 






*Carlie’s instant sleep remedy; Put her in a car and take her for a nice scenic car ride…She will be sure to pass right out! 


 Carlie Loves her Piglet…Oh and Really Loves to impress people with her Screaming Singing skills hehe



4 more Baby’s to go before the Grand Prize Drawing. Which I will choose at Random LIVE Stream for all Momma’s to see!!!
   

If you would like to have your baby featured or nominate a baby please contact me Via Facebook or e-mail me at sarahreneelee@yahoo.com  

**Unfortunately at this time all spots are full for the year 2012**


The Winning Baby of the Year Gift Basket will include the following:

$100 dollar Gift Card to Janie & Jack....you can check out their website Here



Chenille Confetti Love on the Go!™ (with your choice of design)You can check that out Here  Not to mention lots of other fun trinkets!! 






For recent Blog Updates you can hit Subscribe or follow me over on Pinterest HERE :)



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...