There’s no denying that Baby So and I LOVE our bathtime!! We have the complete set up…and have been trying to talk So’s Daddy into mounting a plasma in the master bath area (still in the works) because yes we are in there for that long…Baby and Momma wanna watch movies on something bigger than the iPad! All the products we use for bath time are Organic but I never gave any thought about what we used to apply the soaps. That was until I learned about the KONJAC sponge. The Konjac peeps graciously sent Baby So her own “Konjac Baby Sponge” and momma her very own adult version! Sophia has sensitive skin so I’m always leery about trying new things on her, but after reading all the reviews and learning about this sponge on the Konjac website I was convinced we would love it! Boy were they RIGHT!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE these sponges!!! In fact I was telling Ralph, “I can’t believe I’ve lived so long without one” yes, they are All that and a bag of Homemade Crispy Kale! ;)
What the Konjac Peeps had to Say: “Our Konjac Baby Sponge is perfect for delicate and tender skin, including babies with sensitive skin or eczema.
This soothing sponge is made exclusively with vitamin & mineral rich Konjac, a pure vegetable fiber taken from the root of the Amorphophallus Konjac plant.”
“Developed by a mother who wanted to make sure everything for her little ones was safe and natural, My Konjac Sponge has your child's best interest at heart.
Our nonabrasive Konjac Baby Sponge can be used daily to help keep your baby's delicate skin soft, smooth and healthy.”
- 100% natural sponge
- 100% coloring & additive free
- 100% biodegradable
- Naturally sustainable
- Hypoallergenic and fragrance free
- Perfectly gentle for babies and children
- Microwave for just 1 min to sanitize
- Use less soap and create more lather
Below is their commitment:
- Use only the best quality ingredients and the purest water. Our konjac sponges are made from 100% food grade konjac powder
- Our products do not and will never contain harmful materials that are known can cause cancer
2. Environmental Responsibility
- Our products are all vegan, natural, and free from any additives or chemical that can harm environment
- Our products are biodegradable
- Our packaging is recyclable
3. Preserving the Rights of Both Human and Animals
- We are dedicated to the optimal working conditions for the manufacturing of our products
- We do not test our products on animals in any phase of product manufacturing. We are both PETA and Leaping Bunny Certified company. This high standard also applies to our ingredient suppliers **Those Words Make this ANIMAL LOVING MOMMA so very Happy!!!
They ship worldwide with low shipping cost too!
Need to find where you can purchase one…Here is the link to their store locator: http://www.mykonjacsponge.com/store-locator/
BONUS their product is also available in Whole Foods Market…which happens to be Super close to us!!!
I received this product free for review purposes but all opinions are 100% honest