Friday, October 19, 2012

1 Year Blogaversary


I can’t believe 12 months have passed since I posted my 1st public post…even more so I can’t believe what this blog has turned into…and is still turning into! It seems surreal to me to know that I now get a solid 2,000+ visitors a day and some days in the highs of 5,000, WHAT!  I’ve had amazing companies reach out and send me free products to try and have met people from all over the world…How Amazing. If the numbers remain solid I will hit a half a MILLION views this December!! I’m happy my ordinary everyday life has captured the interest and hearts of so many! I don’t want to give a long drawn out speech but I did want to say THANK YOU!!!! Thank you to all of you who follow, stop by, try out my crafts, recipes, Date Night Ideas, supported my boutique and purchased Tutu’s (Sold Out!!)  Thank you to all the websites that have featured me and my blog.  And to those of you who fell in Love with {our} Love. It means so much to know y’all are following our Journey! 

...and to you Ralphie, I love you something crazy...

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...