Monday, May 28, 2012

Personalized Wine “Cork” Charms

Personalized Wine “Cork” Charms 

I Love Personal touches and I try to add them throughout our home. I’ve been attempting to plan a Romantic Dinner for two "tough" guys...Ralph and his best friend Anthony. Crystal who is Anthony’s Girlfriend is a big time Crafter too…in fact you will see her Guest Blogging on here soon!!! She is a Cake Pop, Baby Headband making all around super Crafter and for sure will notice the little details that get put into the dinner that the guys will surely overlook ;) 

I love little wine charms that distinguish each guest’s glass, although I have yet to see or purchase ones I really like. Operation Make “Wine Charms” was in full effect today. What’s better than using actual wine corks for the wine glasses! I took ONE wine cork, sliced it four times and stamped each circle with the first letter of our names *S *R *A *C. The next step was really easy as well, I took four wire circles that I had from a jewelry making kit and added small beads for a little extra detail. Put a drop of hot glue in the center and attached the Personalized Wine Cork.  EASY!! They look Super Cute and I will Surely be making these throughout the Holiday…I may buy the small stamp set so I will be able to add two initials as the Holidays will have a lot of repeat letters. These would also make a really cute gift for Friends and Family too!! 


You can follow up on my new posts, DIY Projects and recipes by clicking Subscribe to your left on my Blog. You can also Follow me on PINTEREST, that's where you can usually find me and I'd love to see you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...