For the past two years we have been doing Christmas Breakfast at Our Home with my immediate family before we get ready for the day and head to Ralph's Families and my families houses. This Christmas Morning spread will include: CHRISTMAS STICKY BUNS
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 (25-ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package butterscotch instant pudding mix
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sprinkle pecans in the bottom of a buttered 12-cup Bundt pan.
- Arrange dough in pan; sprinkle with dry pudding mix.
- Stir together butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon; pour over rolls. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Invert onto a serving plate, and serve immediately.
Plus it makes Your Home smell Fabulous!!