Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's a Wonderful Life

It's a Wonderful Life...It amazes me to think of my life, amazes me in a million different ways but mostly in one. That I have Ralph. I feel like my life is a movie, something that was already written. I especially love the Holidays when I start to see some of our Traditions that are being established, Traditions that will forever be apart of who we are, just Ralph and I. 

We started off with just the two of us and I felt whole. Then when Ralph surprised me with Sam our Puggle, I couldn't imagine my life any other way. The three of us felt so right, then Josh came along and we have became a little family of four. Sometimes I wonder (OK all the time) I wonder what it will be like when we have children if I will feel even more complete than I do now, if that's even possible...The future is such a mystery and God always seems to surprise me with little blessings.

Tonight as I watch the soft white glow of the Christmas tree, our dogs sleeping in front of the fireplace and myself in Ralph's arms even though he will occasional hit five keys thinking he is funny, It is a reminder how it is truly A WONDERFUL LIFE!

And Yes, we will be watching "It's a Wonderful Life" on Christmas Eve

Having Eggnog this Season go HERE and make your own!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...