Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

From Our House to Yours…Merry Christmas

What a Magical Day today was, I love my family and friends. TWO WEEKS of Holiday Gatherings, Traditions and Preparing have made this household very tired… Although very Blessed, as we celebrated the Birth of Jesus. It’s amazing how the most important things are not “things” at all. 



May you all be Blessed with good health, food, warmth, love and laughter. 


A sneak peek into Christmas.... 

I was lavished with so many gifts and I'm extremely thankful for all!! Although I wont list them, 1) it would take forever and 2) I don't feel like that's what Christmas is about. Some tend to think they are spoiled by gifts, I'm spoiled by blessings, a warm home, loving family, good health and the ability to make a difference in other people's lives. I hope everyone was able to see past the stress of the holiday and really enjoy the true meaning of Christmas.
                                                                                                                 Love, Sarah with an H

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...