Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 3rd

Totally Awesome Tuesday 

I picked up my board that was getting tuned at the Ski Barn, I went snowboarding (not serious snowboarding just a couple hours at Ski Ward)...When I got Home I saw Pretty presents sitting on the Dining room Table. Ralph let me Open some Gifts Early and I was SUPER EXCITED to unwrap an icloud ipad!!! Just as I was setting it up the doorbell rang and my mom was at the door with arms full of gift bags and boxes...as I sat and opened more gifts it really started feeling like my Birthday even if it's a day early hahaha...Thank You Mommy, I love all my stuff...especially the Pottery Barn rugs and Gap cashmere sweaters, you know me so well ;) Now Ralph and I have our 1st Fire going in the fireplace on this cold  Freezing Night...we will spend the rest of the night snugging up on the couch while I play on my new toy and Ralph watches a few shows. Not bad for a Tuesday :o)


Stay Warm Everyone!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...