Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday....

Hoping.....
                  Wishing.....
                                     Praying.... that I can tackle my "clothes" tonight. Yes it's that bad, I will have to snap a picture before I begin the never ending folding, sorting and organizing of my closet!! Knowing my bed will be delivered in the A.M. will be my inspiration to finally put them all away...Or Ralph telling me he is going to throw them away might be my inspiration too! ;) hehe Oh the Joys of Moving! Have a Wonderful Weekend Y'all!!!                                          
                                                                                                                            *Sarah with an H

 Lets just say it looks like this.....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...