Friday, January 27, 2012

"Love" Raspberry Bites

I know I said I would wait till February to start Blogging about MY FAVORITE MONTH ever….But I can’t!! Tonight for our “Date Night” Dessert I took these Raspberries and adorned them with Ghirardelli white Chocolate chips. I call them "LOVE" Bites...and will definitely be making them for our Valentines Get-A-Way...



It’s so easy to make these…Raspberries and white chocolate chips (It’s better to use high quality chocolate to give it that rich flavor).  Wash the Raspberries, pat dry, take the chocolate chip, and flip it so it goes in flush with the raspberry. They look so festive and perfect for the Month of FEBRUARY. 


*You can also add them as a topping to your IceCream.  

Enjoy your weekend Ya'll 
                                                     ~Sarah with an H
 
19 days till Valentines Day 
A few Things I made last Valentines Day....
Another Day Closer, Another Year Longer, Couldnt imagine spending my Life any other way...Happy Almost Valentines Day..... and "Damn!! We are still together" ;) 19 More Days....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your blog! So cute. I just made a simple date night dessert with strawberries & chocolate: http://www.partydish.net/easy-desserts/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...