Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Fall In Our Home

   We have officially made the switch at our house, our fall decorations came out, we switched our bedding to our fall bedding and our recipes have more fall flavors. Today I found a recipe that I’m excited to try this week, you can check it out here Glazed Stuffed Pork Chops

   The seasons change quickly and fall is definitely in the air. Something about the imminent change in the weather sends us seeking the familiarity of fall like a well-loved blanket. Creature comforts abound, as well as activities and DIY ideas that are just so homey. Makes me want to pull on a pair of rubber boots and take the dogs for a walk in the woods. As I started to look for different ideas for a few fall get togethers we will be having this season I found so many fabulous ideas. One that I’m so excited to do is this……
How cute is this sitting area will definitely be setting this up in my backyard for the Spring or Fall



It seems all this rustic goodness has folks getting outdoors, heading out to wide open spaces to appreciate simpler times. Like tromping through the woods in your boots holding hands with the person you love with the earthy smell of leaves wafting through the air.


Happy Fall Everyone.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...