Saturday, November 12, 2011

LEGO "Date Night"


We recently found out we are Having a BABY GIRL!!! So I joined Top Baby Blogs and would be over the Moon if you would take two seconds, (Really just TWO I promise) by clicking the link below then clicking the first Owl!! You are Awesome!! Thank You, Hope you enjoy your Lego Date Night :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

Who says Lego's are just for kids?! Ralph and I started our Christmas shopping early and while in the Toy section the debate began, “Who was better at Lego's as a Child?” Of course, I was ;)  but to really officiate the better Lego builder we decided to each pick out a Lego Set! We took them with us to the Beach House and I themed the whole night around everything “Lego.” After our “Date Night” Dinner we set them up on the Long table and began our competition, who could complete their Lego structure first, Game on! 

To my Dismay the Winner was RALPH but I had a good reason… Actually I came up with several,” My nails got in the way and you don’t have nails, I had to take the dog outside, I got up to get water, Mine had more pieces (which I later realized it did not), I picked out the more advanced Lego set and Last but not least, YOU CHEATED!” So there you have it, our First and Last Lego Date Night!! 
 Sarah's Set                                                                                       Ralph's Set
 It was Beautiful Out, Dinner was Delicious, and I have to say I forgot how much Fun Lego’s really are!! Read more about are weekend away HERE . :)

*If you do try "Lego Date Night" don't let the lego's sit in your closets collecting dust after, Take them apart and box them back up...Drop them off to someone you know with kids or donate them to a local shelter :)  




If you like the ones Ralph & I got you can get them Here (for mine)  and Here (for Ralph's) . 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...