Friday, November 4, 2011

Thanksgiving Traditions

Thanksgiving Traditions
I am so super excited for the Holiday Season. For those of you who personally know me, you know that I am Obsessed with the Holidays… and those who don’t, Get Ready!! I make every Holiday an Adventure; I always say I like to touch all 5 senses with the event. (Hearing, Sight, Touch, Smell, Taste) I will be playing Music, Decorating, Baking, Pulling out Fall/Winter Clothes and Bedding, and my house will be filled with the aroma of sweet smells of the season). Halloween sort of blew right by our house, Ralph was sick (he never gets sick) So are Family “Costumes” were never worn (you will have to wait till next year to see what it was) and my treats for the treaters was a flop as I didn’t get any lil’ kids at the house. So now that Thanksgiving is rapidly approaching I want to get started…..
Thanksgiving seems to get squished by two huge holidays Halloween and Christmas but I for one think it’s one of the most important. Having a grateful heart and realizing just how blessed we all are is so Important to me. My love for Ralph is kind of like my love for Thanksgiving Dinner... Just wait you will see….
Ralph Loves Thanksgiving Dinner (as do I) so I like to lead up to the anticipation of the big day by leaving little notes around the house relating him to the feast that will be bestowed upon us on Thanksgiving Day. He loves finding them and it lets him know how blessed I really am to have him in my life. He does so much for me and I Love showing him how much I appreciate him. Traditions enrich our Lives and really give us something to look forward to. I know Ralph is looking forward to his notes now and every year to come, letting him know that Turkey day is around the Corner…..
(A Sneak Peek at the 30 Cards I made, That starts on Nov. 1st)
“Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus…” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
~More Thanksgiving Traditions to Come Stay Tuned. 
The Gobbler Hats Can be Found HERE! at iParty!
You might also like6 Ways Ralph improves our Relationship
                           and
Our Secret Spot where we will be in 7 Days!! :o)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...