Monday, November 7, 2011

Traffic Jam


Today when I was stuck in a serious traffic jam....Trying to pass time, I made a bunch of phone calls, Ran down a mental "To Do" list in my head, and I flipped through the radio and nothing was on. I have to admit I was impatient and longing to get Home. For some reason I decided to open my center console and stumbled across a CD I made for our Valentines Get-a-Way last year. I popped it in and was reminiscing about our Romantic get-a-way instantly feeling close to my love and singing my way home. Before I knew it, I was pulling up to our House…feeling excited to start planning our next adventure....
                                              Our Valentines Video with Songs from our CD


  
Family Tree HERE

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...