Achieve the Perfect Brow without Going to the Salon
1. Look straight into the mirror. Hold a pencil vertically against one nostril. See where the pencil meets your brow? That's where your brow should start. Tweeze in the middle between there and the other brow. Start little by little, it took my years to grow my eyebrows in because I was famous for over plucking. You can always pluck more but you can’t put the hair back in!
2. Next, pluck only from beneath the brow and remove any obviously stray hairs.
3. To get the right arch, angle the pencil to the outer side of your pupil, with the eraser end at the side of your nostril, and the top just past the middle of your eye. The spot where the pencil hits the brow is where the top of the arch should be, about three-quarters of the way out. Create a line that tapers upwards to this point. Repeat on the other side.
4. Next, angle the pencil so it aligns with the outer corner of the eye. Where it hits the brow is where the eyebrow should end. At this point, it should taper slightly down.
5. Now, use your Brow & Pencil with very light, feathery strokes to fill in gaps along the entire brown line.
Also, if you have long brow hairs, trim them with manicure scissors to keep them looking neat. It’s a good idea to trim before you tweeze; it will help you see the natural shape of your brow and locate where individual hairs fall. Just take a little eyebrow brush and brush your eyebrow upward any hairs that are high, trim.
Need a Good Laugh today... Check out Celebs without their Eyebrows!!
See How important EYEBROWS Really are!!
You can follow up on my new posts, DIY Projects and recipes by clicking Subscribe to your left on my Blog. :) You can also Follow me on PINTEREST, that's where you can usually find me and I'd love to see you there!