Thursday, November 3, 2011

Not Here

I spent the night packing up all the Halloween decorations and decorating our Home for The late fall season and Thanksgiving. When I was done I had this warm feeling come over me and I thought could anything be more beautiful than this, my home with everything placed and decorated just so with the people I love and the answer is yes. Heaven. I read once on a mommy blog to her daughter that passed away to an inoperable tumor on her brain, “I decorate temporary dwellings on this earth...Jesus prepares eternal dwellings in heaven.” (More to come on her story, amazingly heartwarming and heart wrenching at the same time. ) Goodnight Everyone 
Safe in his Arms (Lydia)
For where your treasure is, 
there your heart will be also.

Matthew 6:21

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...