Sunday, March 29, 2015

Bulu Box Review

I'm a huge try before I buy type of person. I hate the thought of buying a big thing of vitamins or protein bars for example and risk not knowing if I will like them or not! I really hate that I would have wasted money on something that will get thrown away! Most of the time when I try new things it's because I have sampled them at Whole Foods or other health food stores before I buy!

I'm in the very early stages of "Operation Get Fit" that's why I was ecstatic to try the Bulu Box Subscription for review!

About "Bulu Box is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box designed to help you feel your best. Each month, you’ll get a custom box filled with a new mix of 4 to 5 premium samples from top brands to try. Every sample is sufficient enough to decide if the product is right for you. Of course, shipping is always free and you can cancel anytime. Share your thoughts about each product in our sample surveys and you can earn 50+ Rewards Points (that's $5!) each month! Use your points to purchase your new favorites in full size at BuluBox.com! Here you’ll also get expert tips, tricks and a supportive community of Bulugans just like you! Join the discovery and find a healthier you!"

The Details:
Cost: $10.00 a month

I love that this box touches on all areas of health, lifestyle and fitness! This box was a huge hit in our house! Here is the Bulu Box I received this month!
The Dream Water has yet to be tried although I'm fascinated about the concept!

Natural, 0-Calorie, 2.5oz sleep and relaxation shot, helps you wake up feeling rested and rejuvenated
  • As your new bedtime and travel companion (TSA Compliant), Dream Water can help you get your Zzzs at home, on the road, or in the air
  • A Fast-Acting Liquid supplement form for better nutrient absorption, Non-Habit Forming, Natural alternative to prescription or over-the-counter pills
  • Proprietary SleepStat Natural Blend of GABA, Melatonin, & 5-HTP is an OU Certified Kosher, Gluten Free, Liquid Sleep Aid
  • As featured on CNBC, Fox, Bloomberg, and Favorite Things, Dream Water can help you relax, promote restful sleep, and can help you wake up without the morning after grogginess.


  • We shall see!! Ralph ate the Simple Being Vitamin Gummies and was a huge fan so we will be purchasing those. The  Miracle Tree Tea was super relaxing. Miracle Tree Tea is made with a special blend of all 100% organic ingredients, and they were even given a 2015 Healthy Food & Drink Award for their delicious flavors in their tea. So what’s Miracle Tree Tea’s secret? The Monringa Plant and lets just say the lentil crackers Made with all Natural Ingredients *Low Fat & Gluten-Free *Non GMO *were the perfect pairing item! The flyjoy power bar came in perfect as a pre workout snack and actually tasted really good!! We just got a family membership at the local YMCA so I think having a box in the car will come in handy!! You all know me (super geek, super romantic and super cheesy) I LOVE word poems and the fridge magnetics where you can make your own inspirational quotes or quick letters to your Love! Ralph and I have been having fun with those! Overall I think this box was a HUGE hit in our home! Definitely worth a shot! To read more or to purchase your own you can go HERE!!

    No comments:

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...