Saturday, December 8, 2012

Breakfast in Bed


I’ve been flying out of the house the past few weekends; I had appointments for pampering and shopping to get done. I felt bad not cooking on those weekend mornings and I knew I had to sneak out again this Saturday! We usually do a nice big breakfast at around 11, and its always fun to cook together and not having to eat on the fly, like we do all week.

I decided to leave a "Breakfast" on Ralph's nightstand. Around 9:00 A.M. I got a text message that said, "you are amazing and I Love You" I think he liked it...I think I like him. ;)
 Inside I put a Clementine, Homemade Blueberry Muffin and a chocolate milk! We go through cases of those Horizon Organic chocolate milks, big fans in this house! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend! Tonight after scrambling around all morning we are easing into "The Holiday" Date Night...Excited!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...