Saturday, July 14, 2012

Dance


Have I told y’all yet that my BFF Sandra is opening up a Dance Studio?!?!? 

 SANDRA’S DANCE at STUDIO 28 will be up and running in just a few short months. You can imagine my excitement… I <3 to Dance!! And the thought of having our own baby girls {someday} that will eventually be in Dance together…becoming BFF’s is sometimes how our conversations end up, hehe. 

But in the meantime we are shrieking with excitement, her dreams are coming true!! Soon we will be doing ZUMBA in her very own studio…Super Exciting!!

So anyway this coming Saturday we have an “event” coming up in regards to her Studio’s soon to be opening which will surely turn into a much needed Girls Night. 

I think some ROCK CANDY CHAMPAGNE will be in Order….

 And Possibly a Drive-By… 
Excited For my friend and this new Chapter in her life, Happy that as we get older our Friendship remains strong, Love knowing that I have a Lifelong friend. That after Childhood, High School, College, Boyfriends, Breakups, Moves, Jobs, Marriage and all other Life Events that we have remained as Close. That if we don't talk for weeks we can pick right back up where we started...

Life Gets Busy...

                Things get Crazy....
    
      But never lose sight of those who are important in your life.





               

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...