Thursday, October 25, 2012

Menu


I know it’s only Thursday and the weekend hasn’t even happened yet but I’m putting in a BIG peapod order for next week’s menu. Confession: I haven’t cooked all week!! It’s been a busy/sick couple of days. So I need to get back on track…Joshy is finally done with all his medicine. I’m feeling better after a weird two day cold and Midterms are over! The calm is settling in and I want to take full advantage of it, here is what next week’s menu looks like :o)
Monday: Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Alfredo Pasta

 Tuesday: Mini Beef Tacos made using wonton wrappers in muffin tins (350' for 8 min)

Wednesday: Weight Watchers Ham and Potato Soup It will be a busy night with Trick or Treater’s so I wanted to make something we can sit in our garage with *Big winter Mugs make my heart smile! 

Thursday: Quick 30 min. meal from this list….HERE
Saturday: Take out from our Fav’ restaurant… Alicante 

Sunday: Family Sunday Dinner….Hmmm I want to make it special. I’ll have to think about that one. 

Cranking through the next two days.... wearing my invisible crown, of course.  



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...